1.    #1  
    Having trouble with Gmail web attachments.

Was trying to download some PDF and RTF files attached on to emails in my Gmail account, but they were older so my Pre doesn't have it in the Email app, so I went to Gmail mobile web to search for it. Found the email and tapped to download the attachments, all of them get renamed to something called file(random characters), and the phone isn't able to open them, saying the file format isn't supported.

Anyone else have this issue?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Yup...that's one of my top annoyances. I deal with it by:

1) scrolling to the bottom of gmail, going to "desktop" version which sends you to the html version, then "vieweing" the attachment

or

2) forward the email to my dedicated POP account for my Pre and downloading the email (with attachments).
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I'm sending the emails to myself right now so they show up in the mail app. Using that as a workaround right now, but it would still be good if there's a fix.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here