1.    #1  
    Well my launch day pre had kinda bit it....my charging port is all kinda jacked up(wobbles)...phone wont charge unless i basically adjust the phone and cord in some unique configuration--similar to that or "rabbit ears" on a tv--

Sprint wont let me get a replacement due to "water damage" sensor strip is currently pink...though phone works perfectly fine aside for the obvious, "oreo" affect and all.

So i've reverted to my $200 alarm clock(Samsung Instinct) , until next year cause i really dont want to pay $50/$100(insurance) bux for another Pre, when im due for an upgrade, so will have to tough it out for awhile, god i miss webOS and a phone thats actually usable, though i would have to say the Instinct battery is way better then the Pre.

Now it seems i may be joining the band wagon of complainers for new hardware, though when i my phone was functioning i wasnt in such a rush or need to get a new phone, but guess things have changed, so please HP/Palm im really quite a patient individual and i look forward to your next offering of devices.

I feel like a social outcast, by not being able to checkin(Foursquare), check Facebook(Facebook Beta), play Angry Birds, Track my movement and speed(Cell Flare), (Latitude Launcher) and most importantly Multi-task...grrr!!!
    Well why don't you look on ebay for a cheap Pre?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Why don't you get a touchstone charger? They are wonderful and don't stress your USB charging port. This way you may get a few more months out of the phone to allows Palm and HP time to come out with the next generation devices.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I've recently developed that problem, when I try to charge via USB, but I also have a Touchstone, so I just don't worry about it. They do work great!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've recently developed that problem, when I try to charge via USB, but I also have a Touchstone, so I just don't worry about it. They do work great!
    Yea, i did think about that, but since not knowing whats coming down the pipeline, didnt want to invest in a touchstone and not have hardware that would be compatible(though im pretty sure a 3.5 - 5in device would still work on the current touchstone), still considering it though, gonna see if i can survive next week w/ out webOS....using the Instinct made me realize why i was so quick to dump it for another phone.
    You can get a touchstone super cheap these days. And Amazon has the touchstone backs for $4.50 now.