1.    #1  
    So lately on ESPN Mobile I have not been able to access nfl scoreboard/nba scoreboard/fantasy and it gives me error code 2052 to all them. Any idea how I an fix this? Its getting old.
    If you have Sprint, there were a lot of data networks down. Otherwise I would contact your carrier.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    If you have Sprint, there were a lot of data networks down. Otherwise I would contact your carrier.
    I actually have Verizon
    Is that all it says? What else does it say when you cannot connect? Have you tried updating your network settings? You can do this by opening your phone app, selecting PREFERENCES from the drop down menu in the top left corner of the phone app, scroll down to the bottom and update your network settings and see if that works (note: it will take a few minutes for your network to reset on your phone).

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  5.    #5  
    when I go to that preferences card in phone app there is no option to update network settings. The only thing I see at the bottom is reset voicemail ount. I'm running 1.45 no idea why it wouldn't be there
  6.    #6  
    all it says is error loading page [2052]
    That is weird.... It should be right above where the option is to reset voicemails. I would call Verizon customer support for help honestly.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint Pre, 1.4.5. No problem going to ESPN, the NFL or NBA scoreboards. I have been using them for about the last 2 hours. I wasn't using ESPN earlier so I know nothing about any servers being down.
    ESPN mobile web requires javascript to be turned on is what it tells me! Dang you SPRINT PALM PRE!!