1.    #1  
    Ok, I deleted the palm app catalog icon. How do I get it back?
    didn't now you could delete it. but that sucks

hope it works out.
    If you used the orange/gray key to delete it, you may have removed the entire application and not just the icon.

You can try the WebOS Repair Utility or you may have to doctor to get it back, I'm not sure.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4.    #4  
    I think I deleted the whole thing, I can universal search for it, but nothing is found. I can use preware, so I may just have to wait for 2.0
    I don't think you could delete the app catalog. Most likely you just hid it. open your launcher swipe down for the menu and tap list all apps. then look for the app catalog, tap it and tap "unhide".
    that should do the trick.
    Franklin eBookMan >> Palm Zire71 >> Lifedrive with flash mod >> Palm Pre Plus
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlebuddy View Post
    I think I deleted the whole thing, I can universal search for it, but nothing is found. I can use preware, so I may just have to wait for 2.0
    The suggestions I made do not require Preware, just a computer.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #7  
    Got it - It was in the next list down "built in apps". I unhide it.
    Even with launcher mods, you cannot delete the App Catalog icon from the launcher. Even if it was just hidden, the universal search would still find it, verified on my pre, so that was odd that the universal search could not locate it. Maybe the launcher caches was fubar? Glad that unhide from the list got it back one way or another.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    how did you delete it? O.O
    He hid it using sconix's Advanced Configuration for App Launcher. He unhid it. The only possible way to delete it is via Terminal or using Internalz.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.