Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I can access Free and Paid apps, and i was purchased some apps in past, but now i have "Purchase Failed" when trying to purchase any app! as seen in pic below:

also Backup stuck and cant backup any more as seen on pic below:

anybody knows why that happened and if there is any solution rather that WebDoctoring my Pre? i have GSM unlocked German Palm Pre. thnx
    The backup problem is a known issue, though no one has any idea why it has stopped working for some people. I really don't know what to tell you on that.

On the app catalog, are you sure you have been trying to get apps that are available to you? If they are not available in your country/area, then you won't be able to get them.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    The backup problem is a known issue, though no one has any idea why it has stopped working for some people. I really don't know what to tell you on that.

On the app catalog, are you sure you have been trying to get apps that are available to you? If they are not available in your country/area, then you won't be able to get them.
    this is the first time that backup stopped working! the last working backup was on 15/11 ..
    ya im able to download every app that available to DE German Store and im accessing app catalog directly with no problems.

turning off backup also didnt works and it stuck and cant delete profile!
    i dont know maybe doctoring will solve those issues!
    thnx man
    For:

Backup stuck, first restart the phone and try again. If nogo, turn off backup, do a device restart (NOT a luna restart), and turn it back on to see a manual backup works.

Purchase failed, go into preferences in the App Catalog, tap on your account, scroll down to Remove Account, and then add the acct back. Make sure there wasnt a subtle change in you credit card like expiration date change or CVV change.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....