1.    #1  
    Recv'd my Verizon Pre Plus replc 2day (3rd phone, inclu original). It really is faster than the "old" one (the 2nd replc recv'd in late Spring '10). For some reason, the keybooard is more responsive & it seems to glide thru all actions. That's the good news!!

The bad: I use DateBook6 like an addict. Attempted to re-launch Classic by MotionApps & guess what? Guess they have handed over this App to Palm as it is not going to be compatible w/ 2.0. Great......I miss the forum posts on this topic as I was out of the country when this announcement hit. So....I'm sitting here, impatiently waiting on MotionApps to reply to my request as to activate my replc phone so I can load my other apps.

But to those of you waiting on a replc phone, this one seems so much better than my original or the 1st replc.

Maybe I'm in the honeymoon phase...but I plan to enjoy it....(unlesss my Classic App issue isn't resolved & then I'm filing for a separation...or at least mediation!!)
    I'm posting from the mobile site but there is a Homebrew solution for making classic work on webOS 2.0 so no worries. You should be able to search the article on the P|C home page.
    Last edited by pastorrich1; 12/14/2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: now and no are NOT the same.... LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    I'm posting from the mobile site but there is a Homebrew solution for making classic work on webOS 2.0 so now worries. You should be able to search the article on the P|C home page.
    I assume this is the link:
    http://www.precentral.net/classic-we...bos-145-doctor
  4.    #4  
    Thank you both!! I've been having panic attacks about giving up DateBook after using it for almost 10 years!! I really appreciate you alerting me as well as providing the link.

Right now, I would be happy if MoApps would activate Classic on my phone....

It's all good....Thanx again!!