1.    #1  
    I haven't posted a dumb question for a while, so forgive me if this qualifies.

I've noticed that the DCIM folder for photos has four sub-folders: 100PALM, 148PALM, 373PALM, and 720PALM. If I'm not mistaken, these folders have been there since I got the phone, but all of my photos end up in 100PALM.

What do these folders represent? Do they represent quality? I googled it and searched the forums, but I've found nothing.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericco View Post

I've noticed that the DCIM folder for photos has four sub-folders: 100PALM, 148PALM, 373PALM, and 720PALM. If I'm not mistaken, these folders have been there since I got the phone, but all of my photos end up in 100PALM.

What do these folders represent? Do they represent quality? I googled it and searched the forums, but I've found nothing.

Any ideas?
    I think 373 is a reference to the Pre2. I just read this morning on here

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Scratch that last post

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ericco View Post

Any ideas?
    100PALM is the default folder for photo and video storage. The other folders have not come stock on any of the webOS devices I have owned or currently own (8 previous and 6 currently in use). Those other folders must have been copied over from something else or created by an app that you have used.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups