1.    #1  
    Ok... I have a strange question. I am trying to see if there is a way to find past apps that I have downloaded to my pre that I have since deleted?

Is there a way to go through like palm.com and see apps that have been downloaded by me and then removed? I know it backs up my data daily but what if I want to see what apps I had on my phone a week ago? - saving me from downloading the same stupid app again that I thought looked cool ... and NOT having to write them down...

Just thought I'd check here... I've been doing searches but haven't found anything yet.

Thanks
    well you could just look through all the apps and if you have to pay for it you have never downloaded it . any apps that you paid for and then deleted will show up as free in the app catalog.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    But most of the time they are the free apps that I try out... I know it sounds silly...
    well then just download as many free ones as you can and try them all at the same time , you should realize if you,ve ever tried one of them pretty quickly . then write down a list with the names of apps you have tried lol thats about all you can do at this point in time .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    And as to Palm.com, no, there is no way to access any of your stored information there, not even your contacts.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwerstlein View Post
    Ok... I have a strange question. I am trying to see if there is a way to find past apps that I have downloaded to my pre that I have since deleted?

Is there a way to go through like palm.com and see apps that have been downloaded by me and then removed? I know it backs up my data daily but what if I want to see what apps I had on my phone a week ago? - saving me from downloading the same stupid app again that I thought looked cool ... and NOT having to write them down...

Just thought I'd check here... I've been doing searches but haven't found anything yet.

Thanks
    That would be kind of nice, but I don't think there's any way. I think you'll have to write them down as you try them if you intend to erase them pretty quickly. You can write them down in the Tasks app--it works pretty well for lists of things in addition to tasks. I know it's still writing it down, but at least it's a fairly organized way to do it, and it's on your phone!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    On webOS 2.0 there is a contextupload database which records every app you have installed or removed or launched or closed. You can see it using the Impostah app.

Nothing for webOS 1.4.5 though.

-- Rod
    Not the ideal method, but doesn't doing a full erase and then logging back into your profile redownload any app you've downloaded?

Or what about checking the /media/cryptofs folder, are remnants of apps left behind as folders?

I'm not able to check these at the moment.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 08:01 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by jwerstlein View Post
    Send a PM to HardBeatz who is a Palm support rep. He can send you a list of apps that you have downloaded, including ones that have been deleted.