1.    #1  
    I can't find a way to open up different emails in different cards so I can quickly compare notes.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I can't find a way to open up different emails in different cards so I can quickly compare notes.

Thanks.
    The only way I can find is to hit FWD or Repy and it will open a new card for each email. Then when done just tap the message menu to Discard the draft.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  3.    #3  
    I'm searching patches right now. but in 2.0 wouldn't they make it like the facebook app where it has open in new card, So you could have a whole stack of different emails you want open. This is my guess. Someone with 2.0 please let us know.

Thanks.
    There was a patch for this but due to limitations of webos getting confused on what card was the main stage you could launch off the wrong one or close the wrong card. Patch didnt get updated for webos 1.4.5
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I'm searching patches right now. but in 2.0 wouldn't they make it like the facebook app where it has open in new card, So you could have a whole stack of different emails you want open. This is my guess. Someone with 2.0 please let us know.

Thanks.
    Nope, unfortunately it doesn't work on my Pre 2 either (2.0.1).

I agree... maybe a tap and hold with popup for options or meta tap to open the given item in a new window.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups