1.    #1  
    I'm trying to doctor my wife's Pre and it's been stuck at 72% for over 30 minutes now. Any suggestions? I don't think it's going to progress any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by ev99wutang View Post
    I'm trying to doctor my wife's Pre and it's been stuck at 72% for over 30 minutes now. Any suggestions? I don't think it's going to progress any further.
    Be patient... give it time to see if it errors out. If you disconnect it you risk not being able to get back into it. However, if you choose to, try putting it in recovery mode and try doctoring again.

Instructions for that are HERE

You can do this from step 5-10. Since you already have the Dr. file, just start the Dr.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    I have the same situation now. What should I do? How did you solve this problem?

K.
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Be patient... give it time to see if it errors out. If you disconnect it you risk not being able to get back into it. However, if you choose to, try putting it in recovery mode and try doctoring again.

Instructions for that are HERE

You can do this from step 5-10. Since you already have the Dr. file, just start the Dr.
    Quote Originally Posted by xykarelxy View Post
    I have the same situation now. What should I do? How did you solve this problem?

K.
    Click on that link and follow the instructions.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel