Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    I have a pre plus and whenever I miss a call the missed call icon shows up in the bottom right corner. This is fine. However, every two minutes a notification sound will go off and then the dial pad will popup. When I swipe it away the dial pad will popup, again, two minutes later. The missed call icon will remain in the bottom right corner. I can click on the icon, and it will show me who called. However, the only way to get rid of the icon, and to end the dial pad popup, is for me to actually return the call. (I submitted a similar post last week because I thought this was related to voice messages. However, I now know that it is tied to missed calls.)

Can someone please give me some suggestions on how to stop this from happening? Thanks in advance.
    Do you have the phone repeat notification installed? That sounds like what is happening. What patches if any are you running?
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Do you have the phone repeat notification installed? That sounds like what is happening. What patches if any are you running?
    That was it. I've had this phone for about 3 weeks, and I downloaded that patch when I first got the phone. I removed it now. Wow, that Notification Repeat patch was driving me crazy

Thanks.
    You are welcome! You should try sconix's two advance patches they will really help you customize the phone to your liking.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Which patches are you referring to?

Oh, I think I may have tried one of them. As I recall, I could not reply to email messages that I received in outlook. They kept getting stuck in my outbox. So, I had to delete that patch.
    Not my email mega mix sconix has an advance system preferenes and advanced app launcher they will probably enable you to get rid of several patches. On the email mega mix not sure why they are stuck in outbox mines hasn't had an issue at all or else I would have fixed it. I can't replicate the issue at all.