1.    #1  
    iv been searching for a way of copying the sim address book into the phone memory, and i simply can not find any way to do it. Does anyone know of an app or any way of possibly doing this without having to manually do it???
  2. rts
    someone's gotta know how to do this. I was looking to do the same thing for the wifie's phone and just gave up trying because I couldn't figure it out.
    Could something like this help? http://www.precentral.net/export-all-your-contacts

Export your contacts, and then import to your Palm profile? never done this myself, but thought it might be worth a try
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    It seems what Audemars02 suggests is going to be the best way. Although you would just import the resulting contacts file into gmail or something else that supports multiple contacts in a vcf file and then sync that to the phone.

I am not aware of a way to import any contacts into a Palm Profile at this time.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  5.    #5  
    that worked Great. thank you very much