1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have the problem where at random times the facebook chat patch,i guess stops working? About once a week i my notice pops up saying that my user name or password is wrong, then if i just leave it alone a few hours later or a few days later its fine, but if i try to fix it or resign in it just keeps saying i have the wrong user name and password. Just wondering if anyone else has to deal with this issue, or if its just me or if maybe i did something wrong.. which wouldnt be the first time
    There have been some other posts on this, I'm not sure if they'll help you, but here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...t-problem.html
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by misslarrew View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem where at random times the facebook chat patch,i guess stops working? About once a week i my notice pops up saying that my user name or password is wrong, then if i just leave it alone a few hours later or a few days later its fine, but if i try to fix it or resign in it just keeps saying i have the wrong user name and password. Just wondering if anyone else has to deal with this issue, or if its just me or if maybe i did something wrong.. which wouldnt be the first time
    The only problem I've ever had is sometimes it won't let me sign in and tells me to sign in from a computer. I think this is more of a security thing with Facebook, 'cause it tells me I was signed in from another location and asks me to verify that I am me. After I sign in from my computer everything is ok again.
    Charles