Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    my pre didnt ask me just charge or usb mode when i connect to Pc......
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    What did it do? Go straight to charging? If so, do you have the "Just Charge by Default" patch?
    Do you have the "just charge" patch installed? It takes away the alert.
  4.    #4  
    yes it goes direct to charge......i never installed such thing i just bought it couple of days ago
    I have the same problem. I had the just charge patch previously, but I don't anymore. Unless I coulda enabled it as part of Advanced Configuration for System Preferences? I've gotten it to work once before, but only using a Nokia MicroUSB cable that I no longer own..
  6.    #6  
    window xp service pack 3....
  7.    #7  
    i did all these things but never get sultion
  8.    #8  
    any palm expert who can solve my problem....
    have you already put preware on phone? Or have you installed novacom driver yet ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10.    #10  
    i haven't install prewar.....yes i have installed novacom and had try to stop and start again
    I think we need to go back to some basic questions:

1) did this phone ever work?
    2) was it purchased new or used?

etc.

that will help the experts at unlocking and using these things to be able to help
    he is most likely needing directions to the homebrew installation guide. I'm on my phone so you can post the link lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13.    #13  
    its used phone i bought....and i unlocked it now i m using it pakistan
    what have you already done ? Start from the beginning and tell us everything please .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  15.    #15  
    i did nothing....i just want to use catalog but in my country the catalog will not work so i find the webos through which i can install thems and other stuff.but web os says no device connect...and also my pre is not connected as usb i also want to use it as usb...now please tell me the solution i am in problem and finding the solution last week and never get ride of it...
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Have you tried another computer? I recall having a similar problem and it was a bad usb port..
    Your phone has to be in just charge mode to use WebOS QI to install Preware and anything else.

Do you have developer mode on?

Did you turn off Diag mode, from unlocking the phone?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Good one ver.
    Diag mode enabled messes up USB connection.
    Which I learned from reading your other posts!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    are you currently able to make a phone call with this device?
  20.    #20  
    i never unlock it by my self...i just unlock it from another unlocking provider
    .....yes devp mode is on....how to enable diag mode?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast