1.    #1  
    Does anyone know why taking a screen shot doesn't work with videos? It just comes back as a black screen. The same thing happens on my computer though. If I try to take a print screen capture, it just black square where the video is supposed to be. My Centro used to take screenshots of video. Why doesn't the pre?
    Pause the video and it works just fine.
    That's the first odd video bug discovered.
    On the first ever Palm video. (shot by me )
  4.    #4  
    Oh, I've never tried pausing it. lol. Ok, second question...since that works, is there a workaround to taking a screenshot without the play button, name of video, video scroll bar, etc. showing?
    None that I can find...
  6.    #6  
    Alright. Well thanks for the simple tip that I should have known. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Alright. Well thanks for the simple tip that I should have known. lol
    Please use the "Thanks" button....
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    does windows prt scrn work to take a screen shot of video?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    does windows prt scrn work to take a screen shot of video?
    Only when it's paused...

I can't help myself... I have to go and check when somebody asks a question like this.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    that's my point. I don't think it's a webOS bug, I think it's the case on other devices.

I don't recall the reason, but I remember that this is the case because of how video is processes and displayed. It was a very important point we had to prove for a project I was trying to sell. I just wish I could remember the technical answer we were proving to be true.

something about video bypassing the memory that holds the image. The same reason you don't see video playing when using remote desktop to play a video on another computer.