Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'll stay here on the P|C forums, but I got in on the $99 RadioShack Evo deal and it'll be here Wednesday.
    Well once you get it, you're going to have to give us your review.
    So I am not the only one whose power button has just stopped working?

I am planning on taking it to Sprint tomorrow as I have the extended warranty, but I really don't want them to tell me to pick a new phone as I love my pre!! How hard is this eraser trick? I am pretty technically impaired!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Well once you get it, you're going to have to give us your review.
    Will do!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by DancerOT View Post
    So I am not the only one whose power button has just stopped working?

I am planning on taking it to Sprint tomorrow as I have the extended warranty, but I really don't want them to tell me to pick a new phone as I love my pre!! How hard is this eraser trick? I am pretty technically impaired!
    Not hard at all, just gently pop out the button, cut a small piece of eraser, put it in there and the pop the button back in and see if it goes back in to place and works.

If it doesn't, then just try again, adjusting the size of the eraser piece.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I read a piece of paper works too.

9 Simple Fixes for the Palm Pre | webOSroundup
    same thing happened to me. i have extended warranty and got my new pre today free of charge. surprisingly, the switch made me love my pre again. i've had my other one since it launched, and it had tons of problems. constant lag, touchscreen failed to response, LED light blinking constantly for no reason, etc. but the new one is perfect. best thing to ever happen and now i can patiently wait for CES.
    My power button stopped working last night so I promptly went to the forums and did a search. The eraser is working nicely. There is no more click when I press the button down, which I miss at the moment but it works.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12