1.    #1  
    Is there a patch or solution to not being able to password protect certain memos. I like to have log ins, passwords, ect available in memos but still with a level of protection.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    There are apps in the app catalog that have a password protect, just search for 'notes' and read the description to see what it does..
    Classic Note has password protected notes but be careful to configure it properly. If I protect a note I can’t retrieve it because my password is corrupted and any note I protect is gone forever.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    There is an app, but i cannot for the life of me remember the name, its a journal app that is password protected and works really well! I would look on my phone and tell you but im in the middle of doctoring at the moment.
    The app Notes allows password protection.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 08:17 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    The app Notes allows password protection.
    I second the suggestion for Notes. It is password protected just sufficiently to keep out curious eyes. Notes pages are also backuped into Google Docs. I use Notes for every day things like the my username and password to PreCentral, or utube, or facebook, for example.

For highly sensitive stuff, like my bank acc information I use a significantly better encrypted app.
    Quote Originally Posted by luau joe View Post
    For highly sensitive stuff, like my bank acc information I use a significantly better encrypted app.
    There are a bunch out there. Could you recommend one or make a suggestion of features that you find important?
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    There is one called Dream Catcher, its purpose is to record dreams and password protect the app but it fully works in other capacities! I use it and it works great!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    done with my doctoring.. sorry.. I use Sorting Thoughts and i have not had any problems with it, it works well and is password protected. just another one for you to look into hope it helps!
  10.    #10  
    When I learned that there is no way to secure the native Memo app I tried Key Ring (in Preware) and it seems to be doing the trick. I just need a good, secure place for sensitive info.
    Dave
    Riding the Tucson roads & trails