Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    I think you've brainwashed yourself. Try it without overclocking again. I do not overclock and my phone is fine. I had a buddy who was running 1ghz uberkernel and doctored and was amazed that the phone really wasn't that slow compared to what he was used to. He is no longer overclocking.
    I have a Sprint Pre Classic that I Overclock using the Delta Dagger Kernel. While I do appreciate the speed increase enough to recommend it to anyone who is ok with a little risk (the OP doesn't sound like the type...which is OK), I really use it because it has eliminated the "Too Many Cards" error. Also the improved (Non stuttering) scrolling is a boon as well.

And to the OP, if you even have the need to take your phone in, just remove the overclock kernel before you take it in. You should be fine. I really think the added performance is worth the small risk, but if you don't feel comfortable, or are ok with your phone how it is, then don't do it.

NNB
    ahhhhhh crap i recently sent my phone to palm to be replaced and forgot to doctor it!! i backed-up the harddrive and everything but just didnt have time to dr it and rushed out the door to ship it out already... i had the SR 71 kernel on it :/ i hope it gets replaced...i shall post back with my results
    They probably won't notice. But good luck!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by netzer119 View Post
    ahhhhhh crap i recently sent my phone to palm to be replaced and forgot to doctor it!! i backed-up the harddrive and everything but just didnt have time to dr it and rushed out the door to ship it out already... i had the SR 71 kernel on it :/ i hope it gets replaced...i shall post back with my results
    If they are really concerned about it they wouldn't rely on what's on the phone when they get it. They can see everything that has ever been installed on the phone even if it was only for a day.

So Dr. or no Dr. you aren't hiding anything from them they can't find on their own.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    its official, I got my pre replaced despite having a bunch of not exactly "stock" stuff on it! including sr-71 kernel and wifi hotspot. it took almost 2 weeks since i sent it out but im a happy camper once again
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12