Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    I have the Pre Plus and I am currently using the screen lock feature. I set my alarm to wake up in the morning. However, I have to enter my pin number in order to turn off the alarm. Is there a way to by-pass this? For example, when my phone rings, I do not have to enter a pin to talk on the phone. I am wondering if there is a way to use the screen lock feature, but not have to enter the pin number to turn off the alarm. Any help would be appreciated.
    If you hit the volume button it turns off the alarm. Whenever you get up and around to unlocking your phone you can Dismiss the alarm.

The only issue with this method is you cant set the alarm to snooze without unlocking the phone.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Thanks. I will try this in the morning.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    If you hit the volume button it turns off the alarm. Whenever you get up and around to unlocking your phone you can Dismiss the alarm.

The only issue with this method is you cant set the alarm to snooze without unlocking the phone.
    This worked! Thanks. Luckily, I never use the snooze. Once I wake up - I'm up.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    a good workaround for this is to set 2 or 3 alarms 5-10 minutes apart so you don't have to hit the snooze. That's what I do every morning.