1.    #1  
    I was looking at the Agenda app this morning to see what I have to do for the next couple of weeks, when I saw an appointment for "dinner club". Knowing that I'm not a member of a dinner club and my wife is, I emailed her to ask if she has dinner club on that particular date. Turns out she does. I investigated a little bit, and the appointment is being pulled in from Facebook, where her dinner club has started a group. When you pull up the appointment details, the color at the top is pink, whereas my Facebook calendar listings are green.

Have any of you noticed spouse's Facebook calendars being pulled in? My wife got a Pre Plus a few weeks back, and we ARE listed in Facebook as being married.
  2. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    If you are both using google calendar I imagine it's synching that way vice facebook calendar . . . thats how my bride and I use the cloud calendar function.
  3.    #3  
    I don't think that's the case. My wife doesn't use Google calendar. I'll check my Google settings .. maybe that has something to do with it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    has she ever used your phone to check her facebook? That will putall her fb stuff on your phone.

to remove it, you have to delete her account in 4 places:

fb app
    contacts
    calendar
    photos (yes, really)

this is supposed to be somewhat improved in 2.0
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    has she ever used your phone to check her facebook? That will putall her fb stuff on your phone.

to remove it, you have to delete her account in 4 places:

fb app
    contacts
    calendar
    photos (yes, really)

this is supposed to be somewhat improved in 2.0
    I just came here to announce that I'd figures this out. Didn't realize all the placed she was logged in though. Thx!