Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I tried to update apps on Friday and they did not update. My first app in my app list is missing a picture and title and it is paused. The rest of my apps on the list that need to be updated show that they are paused. None of the apps that are updating are available to me. They have a black circle on them and when I touch them it opens up the app catalog that shows that it is paused. If I press to resume download it shows downloading but nothing happens. If I go back and look later it is paused again.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I've had this problem before. Backup your palm profile to save your apps and backup your music/other files onto your computer or something and re-doctor it, then add your files back and you should be able to restore your palm profile.

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    You could also try and delete the problem app and see if the others will update before doctoring. If that works, then just re-download the app you deleted.
    Do a search in precentral.net forums for "phantom app". One of the threads will give you instructions to fix the problem. You have to use the Internalz application.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks precal I was able to use the navacom terminal to delete the file.
    I will post the link to help anyone who needs it.

http://forums.precentral.net/general...d-catalog.html
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/06/2010 at 10:45 PM. Reason: fixed link