Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    is it posible to transfer a bought game from one pre to another one. So for example my brother bought angry birds on his pre and I would like to se if some how that file could be transferred over to my pre via usb or on a computer or something....and not just a game but anything on the app catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnatki View Post
    is it posible to transfer a bought game from one pre to another one. So for example my brother bought angry birds on his pre and I would like to se if some how that file could be transferred over to my pre via usb or on a computer or something....and not just a game but anything on the app catalog.
    yes there are ways...

NO , no one on here will give that info out in a thread
    Basically, because it's illegal and they don't allow the posting of such stuff.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    As I understand it some of the gurus on here could probably do it,but it's illegal. So you won't learn how to do it here.

Additionally it kind of hurts us all. WebOS is hurting for new/better applications. We as users should support developers in whatever ways we can (BUYING their apps) to make it worthwhile for them and others to develop for webOS.

if what you want to do is restore your game settings or whatever so all the levels are unlocked on someone else's phone, that's actually pretty easy and I or many others could help you with that if that's what you're interested in.
    I would suggest that you try the game or app on your brothers phone – and if you like it, crack open your piggy bank and pay for it on your phone.

STAY LEGAL MY FRIEND.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Good answers. Thread closed.