1.    #1  
    Could someone please explain what the 'Phone Radio' and 'Data Usage' options are for in the Device Menu Maxed Out Ultra patch.
    The phone radio is exactly that, your cellular service. If you turn it off, you won't get phone calls, texts and etc.

Data is also exactly what it sounds like, text messages, email and web access. With it off, you can't get any of those. (Certain exceptions if you turn on WiFi)

Having access to them makes it easier to disable them in certain instances, such as when you need to save on battery life.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    OK thanks, so if Data Usage and Wi-fi are both off there is noway of my network provider charging me for anything other that a phone call or text?
    Quote Originally Posted by jagspur View Post
    OK thanks, so if Data Usage and Wi-fi are both off there is noway of my network provider charging me for anything other that a phone call or text?
    If data usage is off and you're not on WiFI, you should just be able to get phone calls, as far as I know.
    and texts, because text messages are delivered over the voice channel.

:-)
    Thanks, dude, I couldn't remember whether they were or not.
    mms needs data (on sprint at least)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    mms needs data (on sprint at least)
    Incorrect; I use Mode Switcher to shut off my data connection to save battery life and texts go throug just fine. You won't be able to send or receive picture or other media over MMS, thoug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinhead-227 View Post
    Incorrect; I use Mode Switcher to shut off my data connection to save battery life and texts go throug just fine. You won't be able to send or receive picture or other media over MMS, thoug.
    2 different protocols. Regular texts are SMS.

MMS is for multi-media texts, so different and he was correct on that.
  10.    #10  
    Does anyone know what the 'Roam Only' option does exactly?