1. kce
    Hi,

I m encountering problems trying to unlock my Palm Pre Plus (currently locked to AT&T) and would like to ask a few questions:

1. Do I need to have my AT&T sim card in the my phone in order to perform the unlocking procedure found in Nextgen? Do i need to put in T-mobile sim card (which I hope to use after unlocking) at any time during the unlocking process?
    2. Is Windows 7 really not supported based on your knowledge base? I have downloaded the diag driver (manually) but at the last step, the unlocking dialogue refused to acknowedge my phone when its plugged in and thus do not allow me to proceed to unlock. In any case, my phone only have a charged sign at the battery icon when I plug in, it never prompted me to do a sync or gave me any options.

Appreciative if anyone can reply asap as I am using a borrowed windows laptop and need to return it asap.

Thank you.
    http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...equencies.html

I'm sure your questions have been answered there.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3. kce
    Maybe its my weak comprehension power. But have been looking at that same thread a few times, but I can't seem to find a direction answer to my problem.

am trying the unlocking procedure (which I am pretty much stuck) with my AT&T sim card in my phone. Trying to use both Windows 7 and Vista (both 32 bit), but I couldn't even install the drivers onto the vista. )

Appreciate any help here.