1.    #1  
    Is there a way to lower the camera resolution? Occassionally I send pictures to standard AT&T phones and they cannot receive them because the file size is too large.
    You might try doing a screen capture and see if the resulting image is a smaller size. Never tried it myself, so not sure.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I think there is also an app or two in the catalog that will let you use an online site to crop and adjust the size.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Yes,the screen capture method is probably the easiest and fastest way to get an email sized image:

"Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Palm Pre or Palm Pixi is easy. Simply press Option (orange or silver key) + Sym + P at the same time. You will find a copy of the screenshot (as a .png file) in the "Screen captures” folder in the Photos app and the "screencaptures" directory on your USB Drive."

http://www.precentral.net/how-take-screen-shot

Get the picture you took on the screen,then you can zoom in,if you need a closer image,or just copy what is on your screen. Capture the screen,as shown above;the image size capture will be 320x480 and about 350kbits in size.

Here is the original photo (obviously resized so it would fit here) and the screen capture,where I zoomed in some.

There is an app called Photo Effects (free and paid versions.) I have the paid version on my phone,but never use it.
    Last edited by BobKy; 12/03/2010 at 03:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I think there is also an app or two in the catalog that will let you use an online site to crop and adjust the size.
    Using Photo Effects Plus to do that
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Using Photo Effects Plus to do that
    Thanks! I've never used it and couldn't remember the name of it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!