1.    #1  
    When somebody sends me an audio file through a text, I am not able to save it. I can play it in the messaging app but there is no option to save it. Am I missing something or is there no way to save this?
    Not 100% sure since I have not needed to do this, but I think you can get it by plugging in your phone to the computer and transferring it through USB.
    Plug in the Usb and it should be in .attactments/mms folder ..
  4.    #4  
    Well I'll get it putting it into usb mode but I wanted to see if there's anyway to save it by not plugging it into the computer but I guess not. Thanks for the help guys.
    If you have internalz installed, you could probably move it to another folder without going the USB route. That might save it as an audio file on your device so you can listen to it on you media player. Again, I haven't tried that though.
  6.    #6  
    Actually, I figured it out. I used the Internalz app and copyed the attachment from mms to another folder on the phone so now I can delete my texts and still have the audio file.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    Actually, I figured it out. I used the Internalz app and copyed the attachment from mms to another folder on the phone so now I can delete my texts and still have the audio file.
    Haha, I thought that might work.
  8.    #8  
    haha thanks I didn't see ur post until after I posted lol thanks though yea it worked perfectly.