1.    #1  
    I am having a problem with Preset Reset.

When it reboots the phone, it freezes at the Palm symbol. It never gets to the Luna boot.

If I reboot the phone myself, everything works swimmingly.

heres where things get weird: Preset Reset works great on 3 other Palm Pre's that I patched. It doesnt work on mine. They are patched identically. I keep one "Save Restore" that I use on all the phones so that its easy to maintain them.

Now, you are thinking OK, there is something wrong with your Pre.

Wrong.

I just got a replacement Pre, and its doing the same thing!!!!

I gave my old Pre to a friend, and Preset Reset works great! Its patched identically off the same SAVE/RESTORE file that I used on my Pre.

ITS ONLY HAPPENING IF I AM USING THE DEVICE!!!

Why does Preset Reset hate only me??

Help please!
    Do you have the reset app upon boot to auto open an app? Using the latest SysToolMgr Services from preware?

Tried running EPR, then reinstall preset, and let it try to reboot to see if it completes?
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 12/03/2010 at 11:49 AM.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    I am having a problem with Preset Reset.

When it reboots the phone, it freezes at the Palm symbol. It never gets to the Luna boot.

If I reboot the phone myself, everything works swimmingly.

heres where things get weird: Preset Reset works great on 3 other Palm Pre's that I patched. It doesnt work on mine. They are patched identically. I keep one "Save Restore" that I use on all the phones so that its easy to maintain them.

Now, you are thinking OK, there is something wrong with your Pre.

Wrong.

I just got a replacement Pre, and its doing the same thing!!!!

I gave my old Pre to a friend, and Preset Reset works great! Its patched identically off the same SAVE/RESTORE file that I used on my Pre.

ITS ONLY HAPPENING IF I AM USING THE DEVICE!!!

Why does Preset Reset hate only me??

Help please!
    All I can see in this post is the word "swimmingly".

lol