1.    #1  
    Since the new updates to Govnah over the last week or so, i keep getting TMC errors. Seems like something is screwed up with the new versions of Govnah. Pretty annoying.
  2.    #2  
    I think I figured it out. Preset Reset was reset for some reason. I guess it hasn't been automatically resetting for some time now, and that caused some kind of memory jam and resulted in the TMC errors.
    That's how I find when that app isnt rebooting my phone. Using it in conjunction with JStop I haven't seen a TMC error unless I just open way too many apps.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Couple of questions: Does JStop run in background if you close it after autoGC is set? Not really clear from the interface.

I just installed Preset Reset, but the icon doesn't appear, and the app doesn't come up in Universal Search. Wazzup?
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    You can also try F104A Starfighter kernel. It turns off the TMC logic completely. It runs great for me.
    I thought TMC errors were caused more by lack of enough memory (RAM) not because the CPU is too slow..?
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan View Post
    I thought TMC errors were caused more by lack of enough memory (RAM) not because the CPU is too slow..?
    True, but that particular kernel removes the TMC logic so you can not get any more TMC errors. webOS may crash at some point (which may have happened to me once or twice but certainly not often), but you will not get a TMC error. Uberkernel improves the TMC logic, but you still get the errors.
    Hmm, I haven't seen a tmc since I dr'd it last month, watched which 'background collecting' and location based apps I have and a stock kernel runs great

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.