1.    #1  
    Is it still possible to tether on a Sprint Pre with WebOS 1.4.5 and if it is how do you do it?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkozaine View Post
    Is it still possible to tether on a Sprint Pre with WebOS 1.4.5 and if it is how do you do it?
    Yes - My Tether.
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Yes - My Tether.
    And there are number of threads here on the forums that tell you how to utilize MHS. Use the search feature in the forums.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    And there are number of threads here on the forums that tell you how to utilize MHS. Use the search feature in the forums.
    ok so where can I get a hold of MHS? Also when I try to install freetether through preware it fails, this is the error report:

Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    84 40818 84 34359 0 0 59743 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 65948
    100 40818 100 40818 0 0 66836 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 73281
    Identify
    us.ryanhope.freetether
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/luna-send -n 6 luna://com.palm.appinstaller/installNoVerify '{"subscribe":true, "target": "/media/internal/.developer/us.ryanhope.freetether_0.0.1_all.ipk", "uncompressedSize": 0}' 2>&1
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination