Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I was downloading some songs on Amazon when I recieve a phone call, when I went back to it some of them had that retry triangle but a bunch of them didnt and are just sitting there.. I tap on them and nothing happens.. Any suggestions?
    Hmm,,, tried closing out the app and reopen? How about restarting the phone?

When all else fails, plug the phone into USB drive and go into the Amazon MP3 folder to delete the failed downloads. Just dont think amazon will allow you to redownload. When the call came in, the download should have just paused and cont after the call on CDMA connections or non3G GSM connections.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I've tried all that and no luck.. And your right Amazon doesnt do redownloads what they do is that they credit you back your $ so you can go and buy it again. Thing is that this isnt the 1st time this has happened to me.. It happened before but I just dont remember what I did to make it go away.. I'll just maybe purchase another song to see what happens..
    Take out the entire Amazon MP3 folder (move the folder to your computer), restart the device, then try to get the tunes again?

Curious when you look in the Amazon MP3 folder does any of the folders and/or music files there have symbols in them? This should really no longer matter after 1.3.1 but just curious.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I'll try that tomorrow that I don't have a computer @ home . When I get to work tomorrow I should see.. I want to get rid of it cus it's quite annoying
    Off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread. Amazon is giving away a Christmas song everyday. Amazon.com MP3 Downloads: 25 Days of Free - Daily Free Downloads in December
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.