1.    #1  
    When I go to the updates it shows that there are updates available. I click on show updates and it opens the app catalog but there are no updates available. Or at least it doesn't show any. Has anyone else had this issue? Or does anyone know a fix? I'm kinda OCD about updates so this is driving me nuts.
    known bug. It's related to a problem in the app catalog. You should check for updates directly in the catalog, not the update app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    known bug. It's related to a problem in the app catalog. You should check for updates directly in the catalog, not the update app.
    What drives this? My VZW Pre Plus says, "Your phone is up to date.."
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    What drives this? My VZW Pre Plus says, "Your phone is up to date.."
    I think it something regarding having Homebrew/Preware patches installed
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    Which way? I have 14 patches currently and I have run upwards of 23 in the past.
    something to do with apps in your profile. It's seeing something to do with an appit thinks needs an update but isn't really there. Not sure if it's a catalog app or a homebrew app.

I just ignore the update app.
    I think it has to do with an app that you previously downloaded and then deleted. PreCentral member Hardbeatz (a Palm employee) has helped several of us by checking to see which app is causing the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by dpstk78 View Post
    When I go to the updates it shows that there are updates available. I click on show updates and it opens the app catalog but there are no updates available. Or at least it doesn't show any. Has anyone else had this issue? Or does anyone know a fix?
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    Not true. Others have had this issue using a stock Pre.

Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I think it has to do with an app that you previously downloaded and then deleted. PreCentral member Hardbeatz (a Palm employee) has helped several of us by checking to see which app is causing the problem.
    Exactly. If you can remember which apps you used to have but have since deleted, you can try downloading them again. One of them has an update. Once you update, you can delete it if you want.

If you can't remember which apps you've had, send a PM to HardBeatz as bev suggested, he'll be able to help you.
  9.    #9  
    I do have Preware patches installed. That makes sense that it would cause that. My only concern is if there is a software update i.e. 2.0 and it won't go through due to this. Do you think that would happen?
    Kind of related, but I've been checking for updates for the last 4 days and it never finishes the process. This is on Verizon/Pre Plus. Anyone else?