Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Well I just fixed my stuck in headphone mode yet my audio is still silent on YouTube, any ideas?
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Did you check to see if the volume might be turn down. How are you listening to the videos - The back speaker, or through the headphones?
    yes the volumes are all at max, and I am trying to listen through the back speaker
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
  3. #3  
    Silent while on speakerphone on calls too? When actually playing the vid, hitting the up/down volume button do you see the music icon or the speaker icon?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Silent while on speakerphone on calls too? When actually playing the vid, hitting the up/down volume button do you see the music icon or the speaker icon?
    speakerphone works, only during video play. I do see the speaker with music note when I hit the volume rocker.



    edit:

    I have sound but it is just really quite now. and all the volumes are at max.
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
  5. #5  
    So far all vids on youtube are doing this? Otherwise just as RUSH stated try to reset the phone.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  6.    #6  
    yes it is on all of the videos, even the palm video app is doing it. I am restarting my phone as I write this.


    EDIT:


    resetting worked thanks a million. Although my phone did jump back to headset but the reset fixed that as well. We will see if it lasts.
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
  7.    #7  
    The headset problem came back....... this will get old
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
  8. #8  
    I try to avoid wires altogether and go with Bluetooth as much as possible
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    I try to avoid wires altogether and go with Bluetooth as much as possible
    that is the thing I only used a cord once in my car to play music.
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmdunkin View Post
    The headset problem came back....... this will get old
    If it is then get a can of compressed air, blow it into that audio jack in short bursts, and restart the phone. Do make sure to NOT have that can upside down during this process
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    If it is then get a can of compressed air, blow it into that audio jack in short bursts, and restart the phone. Do make sure to NOT have that can upside down during this process
    I just did the 'pandora fix' process and it fixed it but I will try and get some air next time I am at the store.
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad

Posting Permissions