Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I couldn't find this error in the forums--apologize if I missed it. When I try to send the video, it says to TRIM & send to Facebook, YouTube & E-Mail. The only one it doesn't say it needs to be trimmed is the send to MMS. Of course when I tried to send them via MMS, carrier limitations prevented them from going through. None of these videos are over a minute, so it seems odd, but I decided to try to trim the videos down so they could be sent. When I went in to the editing of the video, along the bottom it has the standard, "Drag handles to begin editing"

BUT, the problem is the message I get along the top: "Max video size to send: 00:00"

What is up w/that? Anyone know? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    30mins is the max time length allowed for most video to be sent over the air. Anything longer might show an error, or can't be open by the recipient.

As for as that error - it may have been cause by the length of the video.
    Thanks Rush, but none of these videos are over 2 minutes long. The one thing I did do different is they were all taken in the portrait mode & they all display on my phone in the portrait mode/don't rotate to landscape. Could that make a difference?