Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by bennish View Post
    ah geez, 'phone offline' error... that's how my Pre died.

I'm not getting another one until it's available IN australia, and I can take it to a brick and mortar store under warranty.
    Unlocked Pre 2 should be good for warranty shouldn't it? It hasn't had any third party try to unlock it...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Unlocking does NOT affect warranty, even though some nitwit told you.
    That info btw is completely irrelevant to the matter so why inform them ignorant Palm people. All they do is read from a script.

Regarding warranty: Palm will have DHL pick up your phone, repair it, and ship it back to you. Free of cost, if you're under warranty. And anywhere in the world.
    Simply because you're a client, and Palm using crappy hardware components is not your fault.
    Okay fair enough. Thats good news because I'm always worried that if something goes wrong with my Palm phones I'm screwed. Thanks GFN
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12