1.    #1  
    Alright I did a a search for this and couldn't find my specific problem so im hoping precentral can help me out.

The screen for my phone is blank I never get a boot screen or lock screen or anything its just blank however I used to be able to still receive calls(before i wiped it). My keyboard lights up for the 1st time which makes me think i've been missing out on that. I can't get anything to appear on the screen i have tried the volume up thing and when i plug my phone into my computer the computer never reads it as having anything in it. I have tried restarting my phone, but i get the same thing nothing on the screen. Is my phone ****ed? Is there anything I can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by CAE15 View Post
    The screen for my phone is blank I never get a boot screen or lock screen or anything its just blank however I used to be able to still receive calls(before i wiped it).
    If you not even get a bootscreen it sounds like a hardware failure to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    If you not even get a bootscreen it sounds like a hardware failure to me.
    +1

Hopefully you've had it less than a year. Take it back to your carrier.
    I'd have to try to force it into recovery mode and do a doctor, before anything else, but I'm just stubborn like that.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'd have to try to force it into recovery mode and do a doctor, before anything else, but I'm just stubborn like that.
    how would i go about doing that?
    Instructions for recovery mode here: Palm Pre stuck at logo - Palm Support Community

You do, however, have to have a PC and the WebOS Doctor.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Last thing I can think of would be try a battery pull.
    I would try a battery pull. If that doesn't work - make a visit to your carrier because you have a broken phone.

Good luck!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~