1.    #1  
    I have had my Pre Plus since March. In the last 2 weeks it has frozen up 4 times while charging on the Touchstone (actually 2 different Touchstones).
    When I would wake up in the morning I see the time on the display frozen at some time in the early morning. The last one was frozen at 2:47am this morning. When I remove it from the Touchstone the phone is completely unresponsive and the time and lock screen remain illuminated as if it was still charging.

I have tried all of the methods I could find on the site to reset the phone and the only one that works is removing the battery. I have Doctored the phone and run it with minimal number of patches and tried different Touchstones and Back covers too with no improvement.

This is freezing while charging is a problem since I use this as my alarm clock and can't afford to be late for work. Can anyone think of anything else to try before I resort to a warranty exchange?

Any help is appreciated.
    Joe
  2.    #2  
    I forgot to mention, I am running WebOS 1.4.5 with preware, UberKernal, and Govnah installed running the Screenstate 500/800 settings. I have tried running the Palm Default with the same results too.
  3.    #3  
    OK. I tried that last week but I will give it another try and see if that fixes it.

Thanks
  4.    #4  
    OK, Thanks guys. It has been 4 days since I re-Doctored the phone and the phone has not frozen again. Hopefully it will last.

Thanks Again
    Joe4508