1.    #1  
    Ok I have an unlocked Palm Pre bought from Germany.(I live in Turkiye)
    According to Palm website I need to download webOS® Doctor™ for Palm® Pre™ for o2. Build o2.236.222, webOS 1.4.5. Are there any differences between unlocked webOS doctors and network dependent doctors?

Lastly, can I upgrade my unit to webOS 2.0? Sorry I'm newbei
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    No, you can't update your Pre to 2.0 at this time.
    You'll need to modify a doctor if you don't want to use it without network features.
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals

Those two pages should be helpful. If you are using your phone with network capabilities, use the first link and just install the doctor on your phone.

If you don't want to use network and want to bypass activation then follow the MetaDoctor's instructions.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
  3.    #3  
    OK so what is the differences between Device Info/Reset Options/Full Erease and doing webOSDoctor 1.4.5? I believe both restores operating system?
    full erase will also wipe your usb storage.
  5.    #5  
    I am just trying to understand this. There is also "Backup". What it backs up and where does it store them? How can I restore those backup files?

It seems I have lost all applications I have installed while trying to run WebOS doctor.
    backup saves your app purchases, and any contacts/tasks/memos/appont,ents that are in your palm profile (hopefully none). What isn't backed up is stuff like gmail and facebook contacts, patches, and app data.
  7.    #7  
    Ahh great phone is offline now!
    and I don't know why
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Offline?
    Off your network?
    Not starting up?

Please elaborate.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
  9.    #9  
    It said "Phone is Offline".
    Some applications lost.
    I just shutdown&restart and full erase the phone to get online again.
    Now everything seems clear =)

Thanks