Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    LOL you know I'm not being sexist, just acknowledging that men can only do one thing at a time. Women can play with a toy AND make eye contact at the same time.

whoa, are we doing a progressive insurance commercial? Tell me we are still talking about smartphones!
    Two relevant facts:

1) Men ARE our toys.

2) Women always have spare batteries around.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    tell me we are still talking about smartphones...

DOH! I didn't realize Verwon is female!

@ cantaffordit... Stop while you are ahead, you can't win this one. LOL
    [QUOTE=Cantaffordit;2776028]tell me we are still talking about smartphones...

[img]

What else would I be talking about?!?

*looks angelic*
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    DOH! I didn't realize Verwon is female!

@ cantaffordit... Stop while you are ahead, you can't win this one. LOL
    Wow! Even if you didn't realize that I have my own pic as my avatar, I'd have thought that the Buttercup nickname on here, in my signature, would've given that away! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wow! Even if you didn't realize that I have my own pic as my avatar, I'd have thought that the Buttercup nickname on here, in my signature, would've given that away! LOL
    In my defense... I have the avatars turned off in my preferences so the forums don't draw attention at work. I don't want someone thinking I am on an innappropriate site on a US gov computer.

But since you mentioned it, I turned them on, and yeah... I would have picked up that you are a female right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    In my defense... I have the avatars turned off in my preferences so the forums don't draw attention at work. I don't want someone thinking I am on an innappropriate site on a US gov computer.

But since you mentioned it, I turned them on, and yeah... I would have picked up that you are a female right away.
    Yes, we don't want you in trouble at work.

And yes, I think it's kind of hard to miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Women always have spare batteries around.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12