Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    LOL you know I'm not being sexist, just acknowledging that men can only do one thing at a time. Women can play with a toy AND make eye contact at the same time.

    whoa, are we doing a progressive insurance commercial? Tell me we are still talking about smartphones!
    Two relevant facts:

    1) Men ARE our toys.

    2) Women always have spare batteries around.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #22  
    tell me we are still talking about smartphones...

  3. #23  
    DOH! I didn't realize Verwon is female!

    @ cantaffordit... Stop while you are ahead, you can't win this one. LOL
  4. #24  
    [QUOTE=Cantaffordit;2776028]tell me we are still talking about smartphones...

    [img]

    What else would I be talking about?!?

    *looks angelic*
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    DOH! I didn't realize Verwon is female!

    @ cantaffordit... Stop while you are ahead, you can't win this one. LOL
    Wow! Even if you didn't realize that I have my own pic as my avatar, I'd have thought that the Buttercup nickname on here, in my signature, would've given that away! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wow! Even if you didn't realize that I have my own pic as my avatar, I'd have thought that the Buttercup nickname on here, in my signature, would've given that away! LOL
    In my defense... I have the avatars turned off in my preferences so the forums don't draw attention at work. I don't want someone thinking I am on an innappropriate site on a US gov computer.

    But since you mentioned it, I turned them on, and yeah... I would have picked up that you are a female right away.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    In my defense... I have the avatars turned off in my preferences so the forums don't draw attention at work. I don't want someone thinking I am on an innappropriate site on a US gov computer.

    But since you mentioned it, I turned them on, and yeah... I would have picked up that you are a female right away.
    Yes, we don't want you in trouble at work.

    And yes, I think it's kind of hard to miss.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Women always have spare batteries around.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions