1.    #1  
    have tried restart, and pulling the battery. I called voicemail, can't hear the voice prompt. I am running govnah/uberkernal w/ screenstate500/800, if that helps anyone.. Thanks guys.
    It's possibly stuck in headset mode. You can usually check by inserting one and pulling out a few times to see if the speaker starts working, again.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Here's the link for more details and solutions:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...sound-fix.html
  4.    #4  
    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by EOConcepts View Post
    thanks!
    Very welcome! Hope you find something that'll solve the problem.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EOConcepts View Post
    have tried restart, and pulling the battery. I called voicemail, can't hear the voice prompt. I am running govnah/uberkernal w/ screenstate500/800, if that helps anyone.. Thanks guys.
    I just had my Sprint Pre replaced today because of a busted earpiece. I thought it was the "stuck headset" issue, but if I flicked the earpiece, it would start working. After a few days, the flicking/hitting wouldn't work anymore.

Try flicking the earpiece to see if you have a short or something. If so, get it replaced (if you have insurance).
    I keep having to get mine replaced because of the problem. I believe it is some sort of factory defect. You should be able to take it to your local Sprint store (that has a repair center) and they will most likely swap it right out for you. Just make sure to remove all things homebrew (patches and themes mainly) before taking it in.

My Themes:CLICK HERE