1.    #1  
    No sure if this is the right place to ask but I need change my phone numbers (GMAIL contact list) from 0 21 5112345678 to 0 14 5112345678. More than 1000 numbers. Any help? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Best best is to probably export contacts via Gmail to a CSV file and using Excel make the appropriate changes (using the Find function) and then upload the contacts back to Gmail. The scary thing is that you will end up with duplicates unless you delete all of your contacts from Gmail. Given what you are trying to do and the fact that you will have a backup copy of said contacts I wouldnt worry about it too much...
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  3.    #3  
    Okay... thanks... I will think about it...
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    No problem, best of luck to you. It really isnt all that much of a hassle to do. I have cleared out all of my contacts out of Gmail before AFTER I exported them. As long as you export them then 0 risk of losing everything...
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    It really is no big deal what H-Cubed suggested. I just did something similar and it's a piece of cake.
    Wouldn't it be easy to just login to gmail go to contacts and make the change that way? This would avoid duplicate contacts as well.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Wouldn't it be easy to just login to gmail go to contacts and make the change that way? This would avoid duplicate contacts as well.
    How? I have more than 1000 numbers...