Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I'm baffled...all of a sudden virtual keyboard will not work...I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times with no luck....the only thing I can think of was I had an update to a calendar patch...I totally uninstalled that patch thinking that was the issue..no luck....any suggestions? Thanks..Vickie
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I finally got it working again...there are 2 files that first load when you install...I had forgotten to delete those also before reinstalling...after I deleted those and reinstalled it worked!
    I'm not sure what you mean. Its never worked. How can you have a keyboard where the backspace key doesn't function?
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. Its never worked. How can you have a keyboard where the backspace key doesn't function?
    I agree, I gave up on the virtual keyboard, but it is not their fault. They did such a wonderful job to make it happen only to get tripped up by the web functionality.

I kept hoping with every update that palm would have changed something to make it work but that has not happened. Entering text in websites is such a pain having to switch the phone around