1.    #1  
    okay well everytime i get on the browser idk why but i cant save or bookmark any pages now. and when i get on facebook on there everytime i psh the back button it goes to the gray screen. but the bookmakr thing really gets on my nerves cuz i always have to type it. any ideas why this is happening??
    Were you able to bookmark mark pages before? Need to give a bit more info here.

set using tap talk
  3.    #3  
    yeah i use too. i had a couple of bookmarks but like since a couple of months ago its been like that.
    How do you create a bookmark? Do u use dropdown menu and hit add bookmark?

set using tap talk
  5.    #5  
    yeahh ive tried i think like 2 ways to save it but no luck.
    Have you installed any browser patches? Specifically ones that affect the bookmarks?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by herman8018 View Post
    okay well everytime i get on the browser idk why but i cant save or bookmark any pages now. and when i get on facebook on there everytime i psh the back button it goes to the gray screen. but the bookmakr thing really gets on my nerves cuz i always have to type it. any ideas why this is happening??
    you should first try clearing all cookies and cache and history . then go back and try saving a bookmark . if that does not work , i would download the repair utility and run it on your phone in override compatibility mode and it should find the issue . but the compatibility mode in repair utility will remove any theme or patch installed on your phone. thats the only thing so you will either have to reinstall them one by one or use the save restore feature along with the saved package list in preware . then you'll be good.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I agree with GuyFromNam, we should suggest possible solutions that don't include the possibility of losing data first. OP, we really need to know if your Pre is stock or if you've installed any patches before we can provide much help.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)