Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Hello all!

So My preware got stuck on complete with the progress circle still spinning. I then promptly doctored it and all was dandy UNTIL I used save/restore and tired to restore preware to get all my patches back. At that moment same issue arose, stuck on complete with the progress circle still spinning.

So my questions is, What gives?!

And also if I can get my list of patches back and not have to download them one by one again.

Thank you!
    Disable your feeds one at a time until you work out which one is causing your problem.

-- Rod
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    I turned them all off it still goes through loading it all but the stops at complete.
    You need to give a whole lot more information to start with if you're expecting assistance from anyone. Start with the version numbers of absolutely everything involved (and I mean *everything*).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    you have to have the patches feed enabled in order to use the save restore .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    he said preware was stuck and then said all feeds were turned off lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    once you have installed preware with save restore you have to have the proper feeds on in order to restore dont you ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I've been having this problem intermittently too and it seems that the only way to solve it is a Luna restart.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    WebOS: 1.4.5
    Preware: 1.4.2
    Save/Restore: 1.1.0

This is what happened:
    Preware got stuck on complete randomly, I restarted preware, Luna, and the Phone and still wouldnt get past complete.

I save/restored all my apps so I could restore them after the doctor

I Doctored

I reinstalled Preware, it worked just fine
    I installed Save/Restore from Preware

I Restored Preware with save/restore

And then it got stuck on complete again.

(Whatever it is that is causing this was saved in save/restore)

I followed Rod's advice and turned off all of the feeds since you can still tap the top left and get to the prefs menu while its loading (stuck on complete in my case).

Now the simple (but time consuming) way out would be to uninstall preware, reinstall it and then NOT to restore it since the issue is saved in my Save/Restore save file for preware. BUT I just wanted to know if this was a simple fix that I could achieve and not have to manually apply each of my many patches I had on my phone.

Please let me know if you do anymore information, as far as I know the only apps involved are preware, save/restore and i suppose WebOS 1.4.5.

And thank you all once again

P.S. If you guys think reinstalling preware and installing my patches manually is easier than fixing it then thats what I will do. I dont want yall to fix a problem that hasnt already been fixed haha... Unless this is the first time and you guys want to fix it? Anyway! Just saying I am grateful for all you have done and wish not to take up your time with something that is not really important.
    Last edited by Shaikh; 11/25/2010 at 09:35 PM.