1.    #1  
    Do you all think that when 2.0 gets rolled out to all pres that it will fix the gps issue on VZW? Doesnt seem like any smartphone from VZW is running the VZNavigator anymore.
    it's a good possibility it will fix this issue. But I don't know for sure ! I will do some searching and see if I can get some info though.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    From my communications with Verizon – they still deny that there is a problem with the GPS on webOS devices. They say that all I need to do is purchase VZNavigator and the GPS will work properly.

This is the Body of the Verizon Response Letter directed to the FCC:

This is in response to the above referenced complaint by John XXXXXX and received by Verizon Wireless on September 21, 2010. In his complaint, Mr. XXXXXX writes he disagrees with the having to purchase Verizon Wireless Navigator for the GPS to work on his Palm Pre Plus.
    Upon receipt of your complaint, 1 reviewed our records on account XXXXXX. Mr. XXXXXX may use any application that offers a navigation service however Verizon Wireless is will not support any usage of another navigation application. For instance if he chose to use Google Map and experienced a challenge or issue he would need to contact Google for assistance. We do not deny the usage of another navigator application. Mr XXXXXX does not have to purchase the navigation service but if you chose to it is $2.99 per day and $9.99 per month. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused.
    Verizon Wireless appreciates the opportunity to respond the Mr. XXXXXX 's concerns. If there are any further questions regarding this matter, Mr. XXXXXX may call me at (800) ######## ext ####. If the Federal Communications Commission should have any questions, please contact XXXXXX at XXXXXX@verizonwireless.com.
    If Verizon will not admit that there is a problem how can we expect them to fix it?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  4.    #4  
    I dont see how thats fair that VZW requires vznaviagtor on the pre devices where i know first hand on my BB I could use google maps with no problem.
    Verizon - denial can be an ugly thing....

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Yea, I wouldn't expect a fix for the GPS in webOS 2.0... I'm more interested to see how the GPS works in the VZW Pre2.