Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aramova View Post
    Personally, me and my partner prefer the smooth and enhanced sensation without a cover on. Against the skin it's just so much more pleasurable, and comfortable. I personally believe it helps the movements last longer, causes less muscle fatigue and has a much greater chance of a satisfying outcome...

But, I guess it's upto everyone's preference.

What the??
    I've had one since I bought my Pre + last August. I use Skinomi and had no problems installing it. I personally thinks it makes the phone look brilliant when shined up on occasion, I wouldn't have a device without a screen protector.
    I use just the pouch that came with the Pre.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I've been using my Pre naked for almost a year now and I could care less about minor scratches.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    It seems majority of the vote is for protection. I don't want a screen protector but dont want to lament getting one once any sort of scratch surfaces (a bit OCD)

Guess i'll be splurging for boxwave pack of 3 then (i won't get it right first try). 20 to get it shipped to the UK though...ouch.
    I bought mine for $15 at a shopping mall. I can't remember the name of it, but it's custom made for each phone model - and fit nicely over the whole front area. You would certainly be upset after a months of constant use...without a screen protector. Note: the pre/plus uses the same size/shape screen protector.

Get one asap! It doesn't have to be any specific one.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    no case and no screen protector since july 09...and the pouch got messed up a while back.
    Mine is completely naked. I hate cases, pouches, and skins because they generally make the pre harder to get out of my pocket and I hate the bubbles left under the skin.

do I have scratches and smears though? Yeah. I ignore them.
    I have had a ZAGG screen protector on my launch day Pre Plus since day one. I had Best Buy install it after reading about all the bubble problems and am very satisfied.
    No scratches! No problems!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I've been using my Pre w/o a screen protector all along. I have no scratches or anything on it (first one was 10 mos old and this one is 3 mos old)
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    been runnin mine nude since launch... a few imperfections the screen but otherwise took a lickin' but still tickin'!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by kanaka View Post
    It seems majority of the vote is for protection. I don't want a screen protector but dont want to lament getting one once any sort of scratch surfaces (a bit OCD)

Guess i'll be splurging for boxwave pack of 3 then (i won't get it right first try). 20 to get it shipped to the UK though...ouch.
    I don't know what thread you are reading, but the majority of the responses are that most people are not using a screen protector.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    No screen protector here.
    No screen protector, but I do use a Blackberry belt holster case.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

I used a screen protector when I first got my Pre Plus. This is my first full touch screen phone so I felt the need to keep it protected. But after a while I took it off, planning on replacing it but decided to leave it off for a while to see how it felt. Since then I have not put anything back on. It feels a lot better without it. Especially when you have a screen protector that just covers the screen and not the gesture area. Swiping up is kinda annoying.
    Had a screen protector for a while, but it got badly scratched up. Hated the edges, and hated the way it diluted the colours. Took the protector off about 4 months ago. Not a scratch on the screen. The gesture area, if you look at just the right angle, is a bit hazed. Otherwise the screen is fine.

I use a protector leather slip on case when I carry it around sometimes, especially when I am doing something active. During the work day, Pre sits in my coat outer pocket totally naked.
    Never used one and it's a little late now, as the screen already has a few scratches.

But if/when I get another device (Pre 3 on Sprint?) I'm seriously considering trying one.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    My Pre is bare and I like it that way. Scratches don't bother me.
    Palm Pre Plus on Verizon || I blog at butr.net
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Do I look crazy to you? Heck yes I got ghost armor from day 1 on my first pre and I had a pre without it from a few days and already had some. Thabkfully that pre broke and I got a new one and ghosted it up from day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    nekid, baby, nekid!

Nekid gramma! (not really, but HILARIOUS clip)

haha

I use clarivue for all of my phones.

I tried using a crappy one with my pre twice and they always peel up because of the rounded edges. now i have minor scratches on it, but nothing that's unusable.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast