1.    #1  
    I often find myself into internet pages with boxes into which I need to scroll, I can't see how it's done with the Pre, any idea?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Tap inside the box, while holding down the Option Key (Orange/Gray Square key), scroll up and down on the screen (left/right as well if you need to).
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    What Nacho said.
  4.    #4  
    That don't work when scrolling within a map, why's that?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    you might have to click on the map first to open a new browser page with googlemaps, as I have found. Example, typing in an address and hit enter, it gives a small map which you can't see past the edges. Press once on map and as above states, opens 2nd map which you can scroll around on like normal. I'm not sure if that's what you meant or not, but that's my guess.
  6.    #6  
    Hi, are you saying you can ONLY scroll a Google map?
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    Hi, are you saying you can ONLY scroll a Google map?
    This might be easier if you would provide a link to one of the pages in question so we can see what you are looking at.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Wow, I cant believe i've had this thing since june 09 and didnt know how to do this. Also... it's not workign for me. :/

this one for example comes up alot. New Jersey Transit

I always have to highlight text and keep tapping the lower right corner fo the window to get it to highlight more and force the scroll to happen. takes forever.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    This might be easier if you would provide a link to one of the pages in question so we can see what you are looking at.
    Just pick one, anyone, try this website for instance: http://en.tixik.com/m/germany-64

Using the Pre, can you move within the map WITHOUT using the little hand on the top left corner?
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Tap inside the box, while holding down the Option Key (Orange/Gray Square key), scroll up and down on the screen (left/right as well if you need to).
    Wow, never knew that one. Now I have to try it out.
    Yea...the pre doesn't do it automatically. Android phones do it automatically. But then again, if you can live with doing it manually then do what macho says to do
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Doesn't work for me either. Is this working for anyone else?
    It doesn't work that way on the pre.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by cshrader View Post
    Doesn't work for me either. Is this working for anyone else?
    Can you provide a link to a page you say it's not working on?
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 08:14 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers