1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I have a pre plus for Verizon, and at some point today my pre lost signal withthe towers, and now can't find it. It's not in airplane mode, and data is turned on, just its not doing anything.

I've reset numerous times, tried turning airplane mode on and off and still nothing. It shows the bars as being full but theres no 1x or 3G symbol next to it.

Any ideas? Thanks
    Have you checked the settings under Preferences in the phone app? It's in a drop down menu in the top left corner. Make sure yours hasn't been reset to Verizon only for the network, it should be set to automatic. Data should be on and data roaming should be on.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    yup... everything is as you said it should be but still nothing. I can't call, text, go online, nothing. Idk if this will help, but I don't do any preware so nothing like that has been done to the phone
    Then you may want to call VZW tech support.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    if you open the device info app and then open the top menu by tapping on preferences and then tests and do the quick tests and see if you have anything wrong with the phone. it will give you an error number if there is something wrong with any of the radios in the phone and also it will ask if you want to send the info to palm as well . try that .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Ok I did the test... and I'm off to verizon tomorrow. It says my modem is messed up. Great... I just got this pre as a refurb about 2 weeks ago. On to pre #4.
    your welcome ! Hope you get a good one this time !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->