1.    #1  
    Long story short, after 13 months of ZERO, I repeat ZERO problems and loving my pre I cracked the screen today. Last week I was looking at an evo touch for my dad for christmas and they had the pre....now its gone. Sprint and verizon no longer list them for sale online.

I have a full insurance service plan so I really want to replace my pre with a pre.
    I miss my 1998 Startac.
    Maybe not a brand new out of box, but a new looking refurbish - from either your carrier, or insurance company. They might charge you depending on the damage of the screen.

Good luck.
    Or buy a bad ESN one then swap the screen, if you're adventurous. You can even retain your data that way. :P
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by Synesthesia View Post
    Long story short, after 13 months of ZERO, I repeat ZERO problems and loving my pre I cracked the screen today. Last week I was looking at an evo touch for my dad for christmas and they had the pre....now its gone. Sprint and verizon no longer list them for sale online.

I have a full insurance service plan so I really want to replace my pre with a pre.
    I saw a brand new Sprint Pre at my local sams club the other day, and you can still get them from HP.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    You might try to get one direct from HP:

HP® Wireless Central
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  6.    #6  
    I think to go with the insurance I need to get one through the service, going to the employee store tomorrow and see what they have.

The screen has several hairline cracks extending up from the bottom. 100% of the screen is still shown without issue but it won't register any touches. If I could swap the screen that might be ideal. Is there anyway to swap all data? including app's AND data contained in said apps?

I have things like keyring app...which has alot of passwords and personal stuff I of course forgot, and other things that I'v been keeping logs of + lots of personal memo's/shopping lists etc.
    I miss my 1998 Startac.