1.    #1  
    Ever since I came home from the airport (Palm dev conference), my 'N' and Orange keys have not worked. This is after I had a conversation with some folks at the conference about how I've had several issues with various Pres but never a keyboard issue (totally jinxed myself)!

Anyway up until a few minutes ago both keys were non-functional, but now they're working again. However they did fail again for a brief amount of time. Has anyone seen a problem like this where certain keys are not working?
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I have had the spacebar and period keys stop working on my phone. If a hard reset(Removing batt), or doctoring the phone doesn't help - then you might want to get a replacement.
    I really don't want to get another replacement. I've already replaced it 3 times and I'm sick of having to do it. Right now it's working, so I hope it stays that way.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #3  
    Well now every other key on the bottom row (Orange, X, V, N, Comma) are dead. Typing has become an adventure. If I use any of those letters, I have to open up a previous text file containing those letters and copy/paste the letter. Not fun...

I love Palm and webOS, but these continuous hardware issues are really putting a damper on things.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    You can try editing the autoreplace file to replace any words without those letters to the correct word. I did this on my mother's Pre Plus
    Dan, maybe water damage? Rain?