1.    #1  
    Hey!

I was out camping with my Son's Scout troop this weekend. I got this shot from Govnah (note the temp):

Needless to say after seeing that, I put my Pre in the bag with me...

Anyone else have any "Extreme" shots that your Pre has handled with a smile?

M.
    My Pre was at 56 celcius once. I freaked the ef out haha. That's ~133 farenheit.

Also how is your screenshot so high res? When I take mine they're twice as big and blurry.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    My Pre was at 56 celcius once. I freaked the ef out haha. That's ~133 farenheit.

Also how is your screenshot so high res? When I take mine they're twice as big and blurry.
    How do you post your screencaptures? I pull them off the USB drive and they display just fine. Are you uploading them somewhere?
    I don't have a screenshot, but my Pre got up to 56C too. I was charging and watching Youtube videos while overclocked to 800MHz. I was a bit worried lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    How do you post your screencaptures? I pull them off the USB drive and they display just fine. Are you uploading them somewhere?
    No mine end up being like this...
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I was playing Rednecks VS Aliens outside one day and I open govnah and see that the temp reads 65 Celsius with flame symbols on it. The funny part was that the line under govnah still read "Turn it up to 11". Govnah still wanted me to OC even though my phone was about to melt ahah.
    Ah, that's why. You're uploading them to Photobucket.
    Never seen 0 before, the highest I've ever seen on my Pre is 51.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    No mine end up being like this...
    that's what happens when you let your phone go up to 56C
    Last edited by stung; 11/21/2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: added the quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Ah, that's why. You're uploading them to Photobucket.
    WELL they should make that not happen :S
  11.    #11  
    WELL they should make that not happen :S
    I use ImageShack. They don't mess with image sizes!

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    I use ImageShack. They don't mess with image sizes!

M.
    Anyone wanna make a patch to have ImageShack as an upload option in the Photos app?
    better start a new thread if you're serious about that patch request, it'll get better attention.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    better start a new thread if you're serious about that patch request, it'll get better attention.

That's a fantastic idea!

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    That's a fantastic idea!

M.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...d-clients.html